St. Adalbert Church in Mrągowo Add to route
(0 votes)
Królewiecka 32
11-700 Mrągowo
Warmia Masuria province
# Kościół św.Wojciecha
# Kościół św.Wojciecha
One of the main monuments of the town is the ST. Adalbert Church dating back to the XIX century. The church was built in neo-Gothic style in 1860, on land formerly belonging to a rich widow from Mrągowo, Justyna Timnik, which after her death gave all her properties to the Catholic community. She was also the owner of the building at Królewiecka Street, which housed the former rectory; nowadays, it houses a parish office and library.